Thus Far

Sunday, May 09, 2004

I never thought I'd be one of those people who kept an online journal. Yet here I am doing so. I'm coming to find its form (and the fact it is public) quite useful (nuetzlich).

Sad that today was my last time at MERCYhouse for a long while. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for Europe and all that it offers, but I'm going to miss it. It's a comforting feeling, though, knowing that I'll be ejected from the Vortex for 16 weeks, and then I can come back to it. This type of talk seems foolish/foreign/komisch to those who have not experienced it...

Yet for all I don't know, one thing remains. I want to just be consumed by the Spirit, to be someone the world watches burn. And I never want it to end.

Matt is absolutely right though; I am an heir to a promise, to a long-standing tradition, part of a long line of believers, another link in the chain. This is where I belong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home