Thus Far

Sunday, April 03, 2005

This just seemed appropiate...

The mighty one the lord, calls to all the earth
From the rising of the sun, to the place it makes it bed
He calls his people and we will listen
He will not keep silent till we feel the fire again
No, till we feel the fire again

A thankful heart prepares the way for you my God

Come fall on us, we fall on you
A thankful heart be our rhythm
Come fall on us, we fall on you
A thankful heart be our song

With only 27 days until Music Fest, and something like 34 days until the end of finals, I am both ready and excited to leave for the summer. But there is much to do. I feel like a junior now. Not a puesdo junior, but a true one. And a person who is about to be a rising senior.

Yet somewhere over the course of the year I seem have lost (or "forgotten" as Lynds calls it) how to desire with my whole self. Blame it on 22 credits, blame it on a bad relationship, blame it on not riding, but I have no one to blame but myself.

I do look forward to ballroom tomorrow though-- we're goign over the american waltz (not the viennese, for personal space reasons ). My friend Katherina is teaching it along with her waltz partner, Chrag. Twill be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home