Thus Far

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Heeheehee. You know you have a reputation when a prospie who ran into you roomie at the greenhouse (<3) and who ends up staying with a person in the triple across the halls, sees you in the hall and goes "Hi, your the crazy roomie, right? I've been warned about you...." We spent a while talking, but I think it made my day. I have a reputation. SWeeeeeeT!

In other parts of the woods, Robert gave one of the best sermons (if not the *first*) on being burned by religion/churches. He threw a lot of "bones" but I was the most impressed by how open and honest he was about his own hypocrity. Worship this morning seemed perticularly good, and it was cool to sing Cindy's song. Shes such an encouragement; I am truly excited for her this summer and very much look forward to spending more time with her. That church continues to be such a blessing... pray that they get another 159,000 before July 15th!

MF is a VERY short two weeks away and I continue to be "plagued" by it at 6am. May our efforts be enough.

Ok, outta here to enjoy the 70+ degree weather (i love mass springs!) even if its just looking out my window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home