Thus Far

Saturday, March 04, 2006

What's all been going on inside my head...


After Wednesday, I feel so transparent on this campus. Like I have nothing to hide, and am out in the open for all to see. Suprisingly, it's a great feeling.

On stumbling blocks.

Stumbling blocks in my life have been many these days. I'm still off and on bitter towards the ex (coupled with still being mad at myself for not listing to the Spirit 6 months sooner), trying to put my thoughts/hopes elsewhere after the other boy. What two other guys have done recently towards close girly friends definitely doesn't help matters. Almost makes me want to walk up to one of the aforementioned guys and try out some of my new techniques. RAWR.

Frightening dreams do not make me want to run to God.

1 Comments:

  • Whoa. bad dreams? Sure you wanna wait till Tuesday to talk, hon?
    *hugs*
    LUM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home