Thus Far

Sunday, February 26, 2006

My roommate called me last night... TOTALLY made my day. :-) My other roommate is coming to visit sometime this week-- she flys in to Boston on Tuesday. What can I say, I'm totally blessed to have such awesome roomies and am very excited to talk to and see them again! Hooray!

In other news, I'm not feeling the warm fuzzies towards the postal service these days. I am waiting on three packages from Germany: one, which was sent by ship mid-December, the others sent by airmail at the beginning of Feb. To top it all off, my parents sent me a parcel of more breeches/horse stuff from home 3 weeks ago (it usually takes 6 days, standard mail). Arrugh. >:-[

2 Comments:

  • aww... dumb postal service. Be a true Mt. Holyoke student--walk up and give them a lecture on efficiency and organization! ;)
    And Yay for cool roomies!!! you can tell them I said 'hi' (if you want).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:36 PM  

  • Oh Me-er!! Julia and I just discovered your blog and we are bookmarking it!

    -Guess who... :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home