Thus Far

Friday, January 20, 2006

how do you like my new look?
it was time for a change.

God's been working a lot in my life recently, bringing up old sins and wounds of the past to be forgiven and cast into the depths. Terribly painful, but oh how wonderful when i'm freed from it!

The more i sit here working on my senior paper, the more i am fed up with academia and want to be out. Out where the people are (my single is synomous with solitary confinement), out where I can love people, serve them. Out where i can take risks and persue the Lord in open fields. I was reminded once again reading a xanga post that i am called abroad, to where his people do not know him. Missions, perhaps. but not in the church-planting/exploit africa sense. more like roll-up my sleeves and be amongst the people, loving them, working with and equipping them to fulfill their needs.

1 Comments:

  • Solitary confinement... not good.
    be with people. Love and let them love you.
    Don't let your husband monopolize your time. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home