Thus Far

Sunday, December 11, 2005

wow its been awhile since i've posted...

i suppose a lot has happened since my last post, though it doesnt always feel like much has happened. i found a horse and started riding again; my work for this semester is nearly done; i've reconciled with a few friends; i've joined facebook; i'm learning once again what it means to trust God and to thirst after him; then this morning i stood up in a full church and shared my guts, my struggles and what God has done in my life. I can't even begin to describe how powerful it was to--in front of everyone-- proclaim that I had demonic problems for 5 years and that the Lord delivered me.

*sigh* i love advent...

1 Comments:

  • Muahahaha! You have been incorporated into the facebook!

    *hugs*
    Glad to hear such... 'glad tidings of joy'.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home