Thus Far

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

wow...i think this has been the best Valentine's day i've had...ever (or at least since elementary school). i feel so *loved* by everyone and such a punk for not doing anything for people :/

the coolest part is that even if not a single person had wished me happy Valentine's day, it still would have been amazing, because God's love is more than enough. The Valentine's day i spent with my then-boyfriend, was great sure, but it wasn't like this. Being single has only accentuated an awareness of God's love (and-- my acceptance of that love): not in a "I'm lonely and have to be content with God" sorta way, but in the "all consuming love" sorta way.

To my friends who are in relationships new and old: may your Valentine's day be filled with love and joy, and may your boy shower you with affection. :)

To the Lord, my God: I rejoice and delight in you, I will praise your love more than wine. (SoS 1:4)

<3


I meant to post this a few days ago, and given today's holiday, here's a throwback to the days of old:

"Is specialness a word?"

"I guess I've been forced to put you on my 'missed opportunities' list"

"Would you ever take me to Sadies again?. . . I'm gay though"

"You are one dead sexy thing"

"Hooked on an 8-second ride"

"Since we're stopped. . ."

"May the swimmer boys always be straight"

"Riding off into the sunset..."



Here's to da click (CS, FS, LB, Imp) and the Baywood Babes (4.oh, Princess, Brat and Michevious), Abby and the Stud (aka Kim, Mel, Erin, Leen, Brandon, Seth, Steven, Abby and myself)-- our lives might have taken seperate roads, but i still love y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home