Thus Far

Thursday, June 01, 2006

As I promised Romy, I do try and blog more during the summer months, so I'm making good on my promise. :-)

Let's see...since the last time I posted, I've:

-walked in the Laurel Parade (MHC's best tradition, I think)
-GRADUATED (w/o passing out from the heat!)
-had a really great time with ALL members of my family and a semi-chaotic graduation party
-hung out with one of my best friends and talked with the other
-moved in to the community house with a bunch of guys (!!!)
-received a very suprising, but useful gift from friends [y'all are *AMAZING* *kisses*]
-started working with the street kids (ages 2nd-5th grade)
-went down to Hartford to network and ended up being told that I should go to seminary (!!).

Unfortuantly, I've noticed some not so great things about myself the past few days...
-like that I'm not very comfortable with myself/my testimony around these people and i don't really know who to turn to or how with some stuff so i've become like a white-washed tomb.

Off to see the doc again tomorrow (i get my med bracelet cut off-- YAY!) and then to CT to spend the weekend with Linds. This upcoming week is a mini-urban plunge/community building week for us at the House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home