Thus Far

Thursday, September 02, 2004

s'pose I should write that Im back in the states and have been for the last 10 days. Its wierd being back... aside from the culture shock (more so than last time), I find myself TRULY missing Germany. The people, the churches, the food, the music, the horses.

Ive done a lot though, since I've been home. A good friend from Alanta visited me for a week and I drug her all over western washington... the coast, the Hoh, Mt Rainier, and even to another friend's wedding... Then have seen friends... Kyla, Adriel, Anne, Kari, Beth, etc

Went sailing the other night. Haven't sailed in years. It was nice being back on the water again, and not far from an old stomping-ground of mine. Even took a night swim, another summer tradition. Carthsis.

Also started another quilt. One with many pieces, done in tones of creme, tan and brown. I'm excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home