Thus Far

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I am almost gone. Its hard for me to believe that its been 11 weeks. Yet it has been. Seems both to be to short and to long of time. Everythings almost all packed, I only have my 'main' good-byes to say. Ive contacted everyone ive needed to contact to get though the next couple of weeks. Im staying tomorrow night at a cousin's house before meeting up with Romy.

Ottohausen is really a cute, charming little town to live in. Im going to have to come back, some time in the near future, say hi to people, give Florie a scratch, perhaps get a horse or take a lesson. These past three months have been like a roller-coaster, but the ride's been (overall) enjoyable.

Nothing more to say.

Save tonight, fight the break of dawn, 
Come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home