Thus Far

Monday, June 27, 2005

*yowl* my cat can't do it right now, so I get to... :)

i give up. i totally give up. i don't think that means im surrendering to God yet, but i am totally throwing my hands up in the air and walking out.

speaking of walking out, i literally walked out of church yesterday. i stayed half-heartidly for the worship... i think i sang one song somewhat... and then during the prayer, i just walked out. it would never cross my mind to walk out in MercyHouse or in one of the churches of last summer, but...

instead, i went to a local coffee shop, got a cup of tea and read through Daniel. Coffee shop was pretty cool too... kinda Rao's-esq, only with fewer people, and a bit smaller. The similarities to Rao's made everything a bit more, well, it reminded me of where I long to be, if my feet must be touch soil.

ugh. *yowl*

1 Comments:

  • *sigh*
    You need friends. Well, 'in person' friends.
    *hugs*
    I'll pray for your peace if you'll pray for mine. I felt it for a minute. I want you to, too.
    Keep your feet touching ground.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home