Thus Far

Thursday, July 07, 2005

:)

it will be ok. i will go to russia, and while im in route or shortly after my arrival, i will retreive the person that the LORD made. i will regain myself.

meanwhile i sit tight.

there are so many ways i want to love on the people down at the advocacy center...bring them food, necessities and such. $0.75 is such a limited act. i serve, i exalt, i empower, i love on. i haven't found a church, fellowship or even friendship, really, in this town. but i've found them. the toothless, the mentally ill, partially blind, the physically ailing; the city's homeless. yet they are priceless. this afternoon during one of the introductions, a boy a little younger than me, looked up at me, and ever so politely said to me, "don't mind if i say this, but you're pretty" with a sheepish smile. bread & roses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home