Thus Far

Sunday, June 18, 2006

3 exciting things since my last post:

1) Colleen visited me for 3 days. It was fabulous having her here and exploring Springfield with her and doing crafts/movie watching together!!!

2) We [Colleen and I] were interviewed by Greg and Larry on the radio. We talked a lot about being Christian at MHC and put in several plugs for various things. Let's see, we plugged: Mount Holyoke, Nehemiah Ministries, Lion's Den Outreach Center, Daughters of Zion, MERCYhouse, Amherst Christian Fellowship, MHC InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, Amherst Koinia Church, Music Fest, European Studies, German Studies and Neuropsych progams at MHC. That's a lot of plugs in such a short time.

3) GOD IS ENTIRELY FAITHFUL (aka: I got paid). It was a very pleasent suprise this afternoon when my supervisor left a voice mail saying he had 2 checks for me to pick up. It was completely unexpected and I just humble myself before the Lord in praise of his provision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home