Thus Far

Sunday, November 12, 2006


A photo for Crystal... [this is the "You" horse-- Fergus/Impressionist] ... I've been meaning to post this pic since our conversation.


I had a great time hanging out with people last night. I saw Sheneka and Crystal first, then headed up to Amherst for a long evening with Colleen... I miss that girl and our long coffee house talks on life, love, faith, work and other matters. Its nice having someone remind me of who I really am, when it seems/feels like I've lost so much of myself the past few months.

Tonight was the rep night at the bookstore, which was rather enjoyable. I got to meet a few of the reps from the publishing houses, hear about what the hot books are and even walk away with some. I definitely need a book case. I have wayyyyyy too many books in my room; they're piling up on my floor now. Being around it all, really reminds me of how much I love to write, and that premortal urge/tug I'm feeling towards persuing writing in a more professional manner.

1 Comments:

  • ...and, someone who wants to persue writing in a more formal manner might want to think about using real words...such as primordial (i think that's what you meant) instead of something that sounds like an adjective for a stroke ;p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home